"INDO JIWA" - translated means "SOUL OF INDONESIA" & that is where you are headed on this voyage of discovery! Options that allow you to start your journey from the Eastern Regions of EAST NUSA TENGGARA mean that you will have a full 14 days of discovery with mixes of culture, climate & copious supplies of empty lineups to feed the appetite of the adventurer.
EAST NUSA TENGGARA - INDONESIA
Lots of uncrowded crystal clear lineups
Consistency: 5 to 10
Difficulty: easy to hard
Danger factor: low to high
Barrel factor: medium to high
Gear: This is a remote tropical location where long surf sessions and coral reef walks are part of the deal. You should be fully prepared for sun exposure, small cuts and scrapes, muscle aches and tweaks and minor dings and fractures in your quiver. You should also take protection against insects. The water is warm and wetsuits are not necessary, but you might choose to take a lightweight, short-sleeve suit for reef protection.
1) Powerful sunscreen, anti-UV rash vest, sunburn relief gel, cap or helmet (optional)
2) Rreef walkers/hard-soled wetsuit boots, plus a carry pack to stash them in once you're across the reef and in the surf
3) Easy-to-use ding repair kit with UV-curing resin
4) Small medical kit including antibacterial wash (Betadine), antibacterial powder, minor protective bandaging, painkiller and anti-inflammatory effective tropical insect repellent
5) Small flashlight all the wax and wax combs you need, plus a couple extra for dumb friends who forget them